Home Page

http://writingaboutsustainability.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Few Words That You Can Ignore

Hi, my name is Mike Richard. I'm a junior at Ohio University, studying Applied Mathematics with my applications being in sociology and physics. Don't ask me what exactly what I want to do with that cause I don't know and you'd just be wasting your time.

This blog is for my junior composition class and will focus on eco-sustainability (I'm pretty sure I'll use the term enough in here that you'll get nauseous hearing it in other context). I am inexperienced on this topic and I also have the literary skills that come with being a math major, i.e. None. So i hope to learn more on this topic and hopefully inform some of you readers on it too. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment